The One's Quiz

on Thursday, April 3, 2008
Sometimes you feel really bad on what you have done, but this is not the case with me these days.I have changed a lot. Gone were the days when people used to say "I will ask you the answer at last,cuz i know i will surely get it." and now they say "you do not give importance to academics!", what's up guys gimme a break. I should think about it very seriously on such a crucial stage of my life, because placements are on the way, Sem is going to end soon and i have to cover as many marks as i can in this Sem only.
Today's issue was really going to be memorable, I got the sign on OS lab file at 3:30pm and then i was so tired that i slept and when woke up, its all over, i nearly lost my quiz. The quiz was started at 5:30pm and i reached there at 5:59pm and ma'm said "One min remaining". I was pretty sure that ma'm will not allow any of my reasons, so i just surrendered and asked for five minutes for the quiz, i was so lucky to get that, Mrunal was really backing me up.Thank god i atleast got the chance to give the test. Though i dont know how many marks i will secure, but i will never forget this moment of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment